Friday, October 5, 2012

Internship Opportunity at the 2013 National Cattle Industry Convention and NCBA Trade Show

This is an AWESOME internship opportunity that I would encourage all undergraduate and graduate students that are passionate about the beef industry to apply for! I had the opportunity to intern with NCBA during the 2012 conference and it was one of the coolest things I've ever done. The NCBA staff is wonderful to work with and you have the opportunity to learn about all different sectors of the cattle industry and what it takes to plan and put on a conference of that capacity! I met some really good friends while interning in Nashville and we have kept in touch ever since....it is truly a once in a lifetime experience!

WHEN AND WHERE?? February 4-9, 2013 in Tampa, Florida

WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE APP?? http://www.beefusa.org/ncbaconventioninternship.aspx

WHAT ALL DOES THE INTERNSHIP ENTAIL?? 
As an NCBA intern, you get the opportunity to network with NCBA staff, visit with industry leaders, assist with events during the conference, meet new friends from across the country, and the list goes on!

WHAT IS INCLUDED??
NCBA will provide the student’s convention registration, lodging and certain meals while
in Tampa. Students are responsible for their own travel to and from Tampa, along with all incidental expenses.

Comment or send me an e-mail with any questions...I would be happy to answer them!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Had my phone interview yesterday and it went great. I cannot wait to find out! Thanks for all your help!