Good morning everyone and Happy Thanksgiving! Today is a day for all of us to remember the things we are thankful for. I am in NE Kansas spending Thanksgiving with my grandparents an family. Here are some if the things I am thankful for:
- The free country we live in and the men and women who fight for our freedom everyday.
- My family and how they are always there for me and supportive, even when I am 15 hours away.
- My friends who help me get by day to day and those who I know would do anything for me even though I don't see them everyday.
- The boy and how he puts up with me
and even my "junk". He may never understand my love for the simple things in life like cheap antique mason jars. I guess that's okay!
- I am thankful for the farmers and ranchers that work 24/7 all year long to put food on America's table.
My family will be having turkey and ham along with lots of other yummy food for dinner today. We will spend the day playing games, watching football, and enjoying the time we have together! There is this new game called bananagrams...it is too much fun! If you haven't heard of it I would highly suggest running to walmart and picking it up. Tons of fun and everyone can play!
What things are you thankful for today? What traditions do you and your family have? Will you eat beef, poultry, or pork for your Thanksgiving meal? I would love to hear from each of you so please comment!