Monday, May 14, 2012

Visiting the cows in NE... (Part 1)

This week I was able to take a much needed trip home to Kansas. It was a busy but fun filled week and time has flown by (it always go by faster than you would like it to)! On Saturday, the boy and I took a day trip to Nebraska to visit some favorite friends and the cows. The heifers are at Heartland Cattle Company in McCook, NE being developed, bred, and pampered (you think I am joking...they are some fat and happy heifers right now!). They are looking good and it was fun to go see them as well as visit my Heartland friends :)
I was being the cow whisperer to this lovely lady...I told her she had better get bred soon (no messing around)! :)

It was a rainy and dreary day but the temperature was nice!

The length of their tongues always amaze me...

They are so spoiled they think they are hungry...they are really just bored!

No comments: