Thursday, February 10, 2011

ATTN: Camera Lovers & Addicts…

Okay, I think I found the absolute coolest camera accessory!! It is camera straps designed and created by *Shey*[B]. I am in love with this straps…I am going to have to add this to my birthday list! The trouble is picking your favorite…I like them all! Image of Black & White Damask w/ Flowers

Camera slip covers…

Image of Black & White Damask w/ Flowers

Image of Wild Thang!

Image of The Couture!

Image of Ruffle Your Fancy {WITH MINKY}

Image of Ruffled Black And White Damask

Full camera strap…

Image of Wrist Strap {Pick Your Fabric}

The wristlet…

2 comments:

sandy said...

okay....they are adorable. So, question is....which do you want more for your birthday? camera strap or a cover for your "hopeful" kindle? Let me know....need to buy your gift!

Lyndi said...

Oh boy...that's a tough one! Well I told Mike that I wanted a camera strap so a cover for my "hopeful" kindle? lol