Friday, March 4, 2011

My first video for the blog!!!

Hello everyone! I am publishing my first video. My mom road along as my "video assistant" while feeding this morning. It is by no means "professional" quality but you should be able to get an idea of how we feed our cows "cake"! From the movie you will be able to tell that they LOVE it. They can recognize the sound of the cake truck and start running towards it when they see you coming down the road.

Let me know what you think! It took me awhile to figure out the best way to publish videos on here so if anyone has any suggestions for easy methods, please comment!

1 comment:

City Life to Ranching Wife said...

Love it! Watching them run along side the truck made me smile. They are hungry fellas! A favorite part of my day when helping on the ranch is feeding the Rams. What a great life our animals live! :) Keep up the great work.