Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday home tour in Starkville


Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go on a Holiday Home Tour in Starkville with a friend from church! This past week has been busy with heifers so this was a nice break. We stopped at four homes and my favorite was the President's home. (the president of Mississippi State University). It was gorgeous! I wanted to take pictures there so bad but I was afraid to! My favorite two rooms were the dining room with Christmas red walls and a huge crystal chandelier and the kitchen, you could have cooked for the masses in there!
The home that you see below was my second favorite! I loved the entrance and their use of greens inside for decorations. 
The beautiful entrance...

Love this arrangement that was out front on the window... 
especially the large pine cones.

 I want this large class jar!

The peacock feathers made this really cool...a great
idea to put a new spin on Christmas decorations.

Hope everyone has a great week! 

No comments: