Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 2 of Wedding Prep and fun on the Beach…

Hello everyone! It’s been a really nice day here at Navarre and there was virtually no wind until later this afternoon. No wind or even a light breeze is a real blessing compared to the Kansas weather I am used to!

This morning Lex (the bride) and I got up and drove to Sam’s bright and early to purchase flowers for arrangements. We purchased a variety of beautiful flowers and I am excited to arrange them!

We all took a break from prep work and set aside some time to lay out on the beach this afternoon. We had a great time and enjoyed the sunny weather! Baron, Lex’s brother, arrived this afternoon and is an avid fisherman. He spent the afternoon fly fishing on the beach and I was able to get some great pics! (I am pretty biased but I think they turned out cool…)

baron 1 baron 2 baron 3 beach 2 beach

No comments: